job hunt services
Your cover letter, resume, key selection criteria and LinkedIn profile create your first impression with a prospective employer. Are you wanting to make a meaningful impact but unsure where to start? Navigator Australia wants to help you land your first job or transfer into a new role, as supporting women is at the core of everything we do. We are proud to announce we now provide professional services to help put your best foot forward, in whatever direction that may be.
What can you expect?
1. Unlimited revisions until you are 100 per cent satisfied - we take our client success seriously!;
2. Working one-on-one with our Director, Stefani Janson, who has over 5 years professional experience advising women how to strategically create a stand out CV to position themselves for success;
3. Thorough grammar and syntax revision;
4. Applicant Tracking System (ATS) compliant cover letters and key selection criteria;
5. Tailored writing - no copy and paste here!;
6. Working side by side with you to draw out crucial information;
7. Teaching you how to think like a recruiter so you’re equipped with the skills to update your resume in the future;
8. Word and PDF versions of all documents drafted; and
9. A FREE job hunt tips and tricks document to help you get an edge in your applications.
Cover Letter $50
Key selection criteria $100
LinkedIn profile overhaul $80
Interview coaching (45 minutes) $60
Want more than one service? We provide a 15% discount if you’re after more than one service.
You can email us at email@example.com for bookings and inquiries
A few TESTIMONIALS
WANT A FREEBIE?
We want to pay it forward - so every month we are giving a FREE CV revision to one lucky Navigator faithful! Are you a young professional woman interested in going into the draw? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to enter!